All Your Barrier Contraceptive Options. All In One Place.
Release yourself from the endless side effects and long term health risks of hormonal birth control. Say goodbye to mood-killing condoms.
FemCap is a small and easily inserted cervical cap constructed from strong, medical- grade, hypoallergenic silicone. The dome of the cap together with contraceptive gel, lightly suctions to the cervix, making it impossible for sperm to enter.
- 100% natural, hormone-free contraception
- Choose from 3 easily determinable sizes - no fitting necessary!
- Unlike a condom, does not interrupt skin-to-skin intimacy
- FDA and Health Canada approved; EU / CE 0470 Certified
- Made in the USA
Milex silicone diaphragm with Omniflex spring mechanism. The Omniflex spring is highly flexible for easy insertion. Available in 60mm, 65mm, 70mm, 75mm, 80mm, 85mm & 90mm. Size must be determined by your doctor or a trained healthcare professional.
- Flexible rim can be folded in any direction for super comfortable insertion
- Distortion free spring allows increased suction for better protection
- Broad rim with lip keeps contraceptive gel in place
- Highly durable silicon, latex free
- Sizing compatible with Ortho All-Flex sizing
The classic barrier contraceptive just got a makeover! A new, more modern diaphragm with advanced design features to make insertion and removal easy and accurate. One size technology reduces the need for refitting.
Caya in the USA should be ordered from here
- Single-size design fits wide range of women
- Advanced design for ease for use and ultimate comfort
- Safe, reliable, and hormone-free
- Suitable for 65mm, 70mm, 75mm or 80mm diaphragms users
- FDA and Health Canada approved, EU / CE 0470 Certified
Price (Inc. VAT): £14.99
Don't let chemical laden nonoxynol-9 spermicide hinder your goal of all natural contraception. All diaphragms and cervical caps must be used with a contraceptive gel— choose ContraGel instead of N-9 based spermicide to avoid abrasive chemicals and skin irritation.
ContraGel is available without a prescription. Large 60ml tube provides more applications than leading typical spermicide brands.
- For use with cervical caps, diaphragms, FemCap and Caya
- Nonoxynol-9 free; body friendly
- Minimizes risk of irritation and infection often associated with barrier contraceptive use
- Vegan, dairy free, gluten free, not tested on animals
- Class IIa Medical Device, CE Approved, Made in Europe
Price (Inc. VAT): £19.50
Gygel Nonoxynol-9 Spermicide Gel is NHS approved for use without prescription. Large 81g tube. This is the #1 spermicide in the UK amongst diaphragm and cervical cap users. For a natural alternative to Gygel, check out ContraGel.
- NHS Approved For Use Without Prescription
- Nonoxinol-9 chemical that kill sperm
- Must Be Used With A Barrier Contraceptive
- Totally Hormone Free
- New Larger 81g Tube
Price (Inc. VAT): £7.99
GLYDE vegan condoms are strong, reliable, super smooth, and constructed with a high-tech 'double dipping' technology. Even better, they are ethically produced, with a special emphasis on Fair Trade and work conditions on the Malaysian rubber plantations. GLYDE condoms do not contain nonoxynol-9 spermicide, talc, or chemical based flavorings. They are compatible with ContraGel spermicide alternative and YES water-based organic lubricants.
- Certified vegan, Fair Trade and non-GMO
- Exceeds global requirements for strength
- Paraben-free, talc-free, spermicide-free, casein-free
- Flavorings made from organic extracts
- Four sizes ensure perfect fit
Price (Inc. VAT): £5.50
Pasante branded pack of Female Condoms. Giving women choice. Non-spermicidally lubricated non-latex female condom. Soft and comfortable, it lines the inside of the vagina and provides superior heat transfer and sensitivity. Compatible with ContraGel and YES lubricants.
- Female controlled contraception
- Erection not necessary to keep condom in place
- Prevents the spread of sexually transmitted infections
- Allows for all natural sexual feeling without reducing sensation
- Strong, durable, and soft protection
Price (Inc. VAT): £149.00
Rely on Cyclotest to unlock the secrets of your fertility so you can plan or avoid pregnancy completely naturally.
Take your temperature under your tongue every morning and Cyclotest automatically displays your current fertility status. RED days indicate sex will likely result in a pregnancy, GREEN days indicate you are no longer fertile. With that knowledge, you're now officially in the driver’s seat.
Cyclotest fertility monitors are fueled by over 30 years of accumulated research and development by the top Natural Family Planning and Fertility Awareness experts in Germany.
Tight Budget? No Problem. Get the same high-level accuracy and error-proof integrated thermometer with the basic Cyclotest 2 Plus fertility monitor.
These monitors are exclusively available for shipping to the UK and Eire. Contact us if you are elsewhere for the best way to order.
- Take your daily temperature: your fertile and infertile days are calculated automatically
- Advanced algorithm tracks & predicts your fertility window
- Homescreen with your daily fertility status makes understanding your body effortless
- German design and engineering, certified 2b class medical device
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty; Free access to start-up call and support hotline
Price (Inc. VAT): £60.00
Milex silicone diaphragm fitting kit. Allows diaphragm sizing to be determined by Doctors or Gynaecologists. Contains 5 diaphragms of 65, 70, 75, 80 and 85mm for sizing purposes, NOT for contraceptive use.
- High Durability And Longer Use Life
- Avoids Latex Allergy
- Does Not Absorb Odors or Secretions
- Sterilizable, Can Be Boiled or Autoclaved
- Broad Rim With Lip Keeps Gel Inside Diaphragm And Keeps Tight Fit
- Sizing Compatible With Ortho All-Flex Sizing
- Storage Box With Lid Included